Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Talking about menopause via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data protection act 1998
Talking about menopause we of
Rectory Lane, Hever, Kent TN8 7LH
User or you
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either a) employed by talking about menopause and acting in the course of their employment or b) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to talking about menopause and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using https://www.talkingaboutmenopause.co.uk and any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a) The singular includes the plural and vice versa
c) A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entries, trusts and partnerships.
d) Including is understood as including without limitation
e) Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
4) We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you.
b) Date of birth
d) Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
e) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
f) IP addresses (automatically collected)
Our use of data
5) For the purposes of the data protection act 1998, Talking about menopause is the data controller
6) We will retain any data you submit for 12 months
7) Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. And subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties, this our affiliates
and / or other companies within our group.
8) All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection act 1998.
9) Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide the best service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons.
Third party websites and services
10) Talking about menopause may, from time to time employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal data provided by users of the website.
Links to other websites
11) This we site May from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over
Changes of business ownership and control
13) We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it. Your privacy is protected.
14) In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15) Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given an options to restrict our use of data, this may include the following.
16) Use of data for direct marketing purposes
17) Sharing data with third parties
Functionality of website
18) To use all features and functions available on website, you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your data
19) You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data held by talking about menopause (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee of £10
21) Data security is very important to us at talking about menopause and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website
22) If password access is required for certain parts of the website you are responsible for keeping this safe and secure.
23) We do however endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However transmission over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right will be deemed of that, or any other right or remedy.
This agreement will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and wale. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and welsh courts.
You may contact talking about menopause by email at email@example.com